This release adds better support for developers needing to extract information back from the Verify API in a more explicit way. When getting an error back from Verify, you can now use
getRequestId() if they are present.
- Verify Blocked Number Handling by @SecondeJK in https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/pull/327 Full Changelog: https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/compare/3.1.2...3.1.3
- Added support for magic serialization methods by @dragonmantank in https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/pull/326
** Please note that while this fixes runtime on PHP8.1, Serialization in the Verification Client is still marked as deprecated, to be removed by v4 of the library.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/compare/3.1.1...3.1.2
This minor release fixes a bug in Messages v1.
- Update .gitattributes by @ankurk91 in https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/pull/321
- #322 fix parameters format by @thiagolcks in https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/pull/323
- @thiagolcks made their first contribution in https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/pull/323
Full Changelog: https://github.com/Vonage/vonage-php-sdk-core/compare/3.1.0...3.1.1